users@glassfish.java.net

JAR manifest missing error after upgrading the project from v2 to v3

From: Astghik Mkrtchyan <mkrtch.ast_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:30:47 +0500

Hi!

After upgrading my project form Glassfish v2 to v3, I can't run my project.

Copying 1 file to
C:\Users\astghik.mkrtchyan\Desktop\NetBeansProjects\EnterpriseApplication1\dist
Copying 4 files to
C:\Users\astghik.mkrtchyan\Desktop\NetBeansProjects\EnterpriseApplication1\dist\EnterpriseApplication1Client
Copying 5 files to
C:\Users\astghik.mkrtchyan\Desktop\NetBeansProjects\EnterpriseApplication1\dist\EnterpriseApplication1Client
agent library failed to init: instrument
Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing :
C:\glassfish3\glassfish\modules\gf-client.jar
Java Result: 1

WARNING: ACDEPL112: The following extensions or libraries are referenced
from the manifest of
C:\Users\astghik.mkrtchyan\Desktop\NetBeansProjects\EnterpriseApplication1\dist\gfdeploy\EnterpriseApplication1\EnterpriseApplication1-app-client.jar
but were not found where indicated: EnterpriseApplication1-ejb.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar commons-httpclient-3.1.jar commons-logging-1.1.1.jar ;
ignoring and continuing

Thanks!
Astghik