users@glassfish.java.net

Using the Generic JMS RA with GlassFish 3.1/OpenMQ 4.5

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:33:46 -0500 (CDT)

I ave a need to use the Generic JMS RA to load my own connection factory
classes, which in turn delegate back to OpenMQ.  If I configure the generic
RA to use OpenMQ directly, things work fine and I'm able to get a
connection.  However, once I substitute my class names into the
configuration I am unable to obtain a connection unless I put imq.jaq and
jms.jar to the glassfish/lib directory along wth my jar file but this breaks
the Glassfish JMS service.  I'm fairly sure that this is some sort of class
application and am wondering if I could bundle the other jars with it in an
EAR or something like this fellow did for ActiveMQ:

http://activemq.apache.org/sjsas-with-genericjmsra.html

Any insights or advice would be appreciated.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'foboz']