users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster can not handle session. Please help?....

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:24:05 -0700

You can test this scenario of hopping from one instance to another
without a loadbalancer, only when the cluster instances are on same
machine. This is useful for testing purposes. For cross machine session
failover testing you need to front the instances with a loadbalancer as
Tom points out.

hth
Shreedhar