users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Programmatic Login - No Credential Exception

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 01:16:11 -0500 (CDT)

I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long. Indeed using glassfish version of
appclientlogin.conf solved problem with 'No credential Exception', so big
thanks for that. After a few tests another problem came to my attention. I
noticed that ProgrammaticLogin ignores provided realm name and uses glassfish
default realm. I managed to switch bean realm using sun-ejb-jar.xml. I wonder
if is there any simple way to dynamically switch realm from client code?
Thank you for your help in advance.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lhanusiak']