users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Does EJB Lite support EJB Local and Home interface?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:25:53 -0500 (CDT)

I think it is not the problem of EJB 3.2, but EJB 3.1. If EJB 3.1 Lite
supports EJB Local and Home interface, for compatibility EJB 3.2 Lite almost
must support those.

It seems that in the mind of most people, Local Home interface (a EJB 2.x
style) is not supported (or not needed) by EJB 3.1 Lite.

If Specification of EJB 3.1 breaks the mind of most people, I think it should
be clarified.

The Specification is the final rule of Application Servers.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'zhaojianyong']