users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is there any way to have multiple DAS cooperating to achive high availability?

From: Scott Fordin <scott.fordin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:16:54 -0400

You didn't say what version of GlassFish you're using, but the high
availability and failover concepts you're talking about are explained in
the High Availability Administration Guide. For GF3.1, that guide is
available at:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2426/index.html

Hope this helps,

Scott

On 04/08/2011 12:10 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> I know there is clustering support, but in all the articles I've read
> there
> is a single DAS. So if there is an error in the DAS server the full cluster
> will collapse. Is there any way to have multiple DAS cooperating to achive
> high availability?
>

> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'aachkar']

Scott Fordin | Principal Technical Writer
Oracle GlassFish&  Fusion Middleware
8 Van De Graaff | Burlington, MA 01803
Phone: +1.781.442.2021 | Mobile: +1.603.459.3836
Oracle | http://www.oracle.com