users@glassfish.java.net

Launching apps from admin console fails in GF 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:49:54 -0500 (CDT)

When you attempt to launch a web app from the GF 3.10 admin console it opens
a window containing two links to your app one using http and one https. In my
case these are as follows http://Develop2:8080/test4 &
https://Develop2:8181/test4. However when I click on the http one I get a
page displaying "The requested URL could not be retreived" If I manually
change the url to http://localhost:8080/test4 then it works fine. My
installation of GF3.1 is pretty much the default configuration (have just set
up a datasource and installed a few test apps) Why is the console trying to
launch my apps using my computer's host name (develop2) rather than localhost
and is the a way to fix this? This isn't a problem if I install the same apps
on GF3.01

--
[Message sent by forum member 'garyrich']