users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stopping System.exit() in JSP with Security Manager in ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 10:18:52 -0500 (CDT)

 Ok..here's an update.

I installed a clean 3.0.1 GF standalone version and deployed my test and it
worked correctly. I received the SecurityException after enabling the
Security Manager. There must have been something messed up in my config. I
was using the bundled GF that came with NetBeans 6.9.x and I remember the
Update Manager saying there were updates and then when it tried to install
them it stopped because of permission errors.

I didn't think anything of it since the server still started within NB. But
when I just tried to launch it manually it just kept waiting for the DAS to
start.

So, I decided to install a clean standalone version and redeploy. I have
3.0.1 and 3.1 now standalone and both work as expected.

Thanks.

- Tim

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tmulle']