users@glassfish.java.net

Eclipse + Glassfish Dynamic Web Project

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 05:03:15 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,
I am using the latest version of Eclipse with Glassfish installed (no
Tomcat).
I am trying to create a dynamic web project. I go new->other->web->Dynamic
web project.
When I finish with the wizard I get a new project in the project explorer.
My problem is that it is a very complicated syntax!
There is a Deployment Descriptor, a Referenced Types, a Java Resources:src
folder , a build folder and a WebContent folder with META-INF, WEB-INF
subfolders.
I can't find what each folder is for!
For example: Where should I put the servlets and where the JSP's, web.xml,
etc.?
Please advise,

--
[Message sent by forum member 'qazwsxed']