users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish http compression not work in 3.1 but work in 3.0.1

From: Ken--_at_newsgroupstats.hk <dragonken_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 03:31:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I download latest 3.1 version from glassfish web and deploy it and also my
webapps. The http compression never work. I have config it in both
default-config and server-config.

Here is my steps:
Configurations -> default-config (and also server-config) -> Network Config
-> Network Listeners -> http-listener-1 -> HTTP tab -> switch Compression
from 'off' to 'on' -> save -> restart glassfish.

However, I download old version 3.0.1 and I config exactly the same thing in
3.0.1. It's work.

Version 3.1:
GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1 (build 43)

Version 3.0.1:
GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.0.1 (build 22)

Anything I have missed?

Regards,
Ken