users@glassfish.java.net

tmueller wrote:Yes. See here

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 05:32:54 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=tmueller]Yes. See here for details of how to do this in GlassFish 3.1.
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2415/ghmos.html Tom
[/quote]

I'd imagine yes, but does this work for connectors (rar files as opposed to
jar files)? I've probably missed something...

I've followed the instructions - created a provider class, created a probe,
added an entry to the manifest.mf file and then called the event from my
code. There isn't anything in the logs saying it has found my probe and I
don't seem to be able to get any stats - I've tried to enable the monitoring
by adding my module to the monitoring service config with no effect - should
this be the module name here?

        <prperty name="mymodule" value="HIGH"/>
If I use the debugger to step into event it simply shows my stub, whereas I'd
expect to see some injected server code - but that could be a bad assumption.

Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks

john

--