users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGi War Bundle deployment issues

From: Paul M Davies (Oracle) <"Paul>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:18:04 -0700

Hi,

In GlassFish 3.1, the Felix Gogo remote shell is not supported in Oracle
Production version. In the Open Source version, the Felix Gogo remote
shell is disabled by default.

To use the Felix Gogo remote shell, you must first enable it as
explained in "To Enable the Apache Felix Gogo Remote Shell in GlassFish
Server," starting on page 41 of /GlassFish Server Open Source Edition
3.1 Administration Guide/. This guide is part of the all-in-one
documentation archive
<http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1/release/glassfish-ose-3.1-docs-pdf.zip>
that is available from the GlassFish project site.

Regards,
-Paul Davies

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Paul Davies| Principal Technical Writer| +1.408.276.3413