users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGi War Bundle deployment issues

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 11:49:52 +0530

Just run the following two commands to enable the OSGi features in b43:

asadmin delete-jvm-options --target server-config
-Dorg.glassfish.additionalOSGiBundlesToStart=org.apache.felix.shell,org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime,org.apache.felix.gogo.shell,org.apache.felix.gogo.command

asadmin create-jvm-options --target server-config
-Dorg.glassfish.additionalOSGiBundlesToStart=org.apache.felix.shell,org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime,org.apache.felix.gogo.shell,org.apache.felix.gogo.command,org.apache.felix.shell.remote,org.apache.felix.fileinstall

Thanks,
Sahoo