users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy to Specific Virtual Server in GF3.1

From: Paul Giblock <pgiblox_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:21:38 -0400

On a related note, will there ever be a way to choose virtual-server
per-WAR when deploying an EAR? In our scenario, we have a single EAR
with an ejb-jar, several utility libs, and multiple WARs. Each WAR is
on a unique domain name, and requires SSL. Therefore, each WAR needs
to listen on a different address:port. We plan to use muliple ports
on the same address.

I understand we can do this today by throwing away the EAR, copying
all shared libs into domain/lib, and hand deploying each module
independently. However, I would prefer to stick with a single EAR if
possible.

Any possibility of adding a "virtual-server" option to sun-web.xml?

Paul