users@glassfish.java.net

RE: glassfish 3.1 fails to start after PC shutdown

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:43:30 +0000

Hello,
This is what I get when I open the domain.xml

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet.
Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try
again later.
Invalid at the top level of the document.
Error processing resource
'file:///C:/glassfish3.1final/glassfish/domains/domain1...
I open the domain.xml.bak file with notebook and it is blank. Both the files are blank.
Thanks
eve