users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Glassfish 3.1 Admin

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:57:03 -0500 (CDT)

Anissa,

I am seeing user [] from host localhost doesnt have adminitration access on
both the Linux and Solaris machines.  The Linux machine logs into the
console with no problems, but the Solaris machine never gets to the console
screen after entering credentials.  I've tried it with/without passwords,
with/without '--host' etc.

The Solaris machine is configured pretty generically.  Java 1.6u24 is what
I'm currently using on all platforms.  Parameters umask=077, ulimit -s =
8192, max-shm-memory=8G, max-sem-nsems=4096. If there's anything that
you're specifically looking for, let me know.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'bob63']