users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Glassfish Windows

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:53:20 -0500 (CDT)

Ouch.  A JVM crash.

I wonder what happens if you try "asadmin ping-connection-pool" without even
deploying the application.  Maybe that would cause the crash too.

Please check the driver installation instructions to make sure that you have
a 64 bit driver (if that matters).

If that is all ok, I would recommend following through with filing a bug
against the JVM.  However, if you click the URL referenced the report above,
java.net will say that the URL isn't valid, but if you enter the URL directly
into your browser, you'll be redirected to the right Oracle page.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tmueller']