users@glassfish.java.net

Apache mod rewrite and Glassfish create a new session on each request

From: <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:54:13 +0000 (GMT)

I have one question that I didn't find a answer.

I have a glassfish hosting service from a company and I have few
subdomains.

Apache on port 80
Glassfish on a custom port.. suppose 8282

I installed a web application with context : /hello

I wanted to forward all test.domain.com to test.domain.com:8282/hello
but I wanted to keep the URL on test.domain.com.

I was able to do that with Apache rewrite but all my url contains : a
new jsessionid, on each request.

That cause a problem. On the login, I put the user in the session, but
when I click on a link it create a new session, so I'm back to the
login page again.

Who have a solution for that ?