users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please share you

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:42:29 -0400

Hi, Jerry

The ordering of the elements need to match with their declaration order
in dtd. The two elements I was referring to was "load-on-startup" and
"init-param". In the dtd, the "init-param" was declared before
"load-on-startup", so in the xml, the "init-param" element needs
to appear before "load-on-startup" element.

So the following web.xml snippet:

<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
<init-param>
<param-name>webtogo.ora</param-name>
<param-value>%ORACLE_HOME%\mobile\server\bin\webtogo.ora</param-value>
</init-param>

 should be re-ordered like this:

<init-param>
<param-name>webtogo.ora</param-name>
<param-value>%ORACLE_HOME%\mobile\server\bin\webtogo.ora</param-value>
</init-param>
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>

- Hong