users@glassfish.java.net

which jersey classes/jars are part of 3.1

From: vince kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 13:47:17 -0800

Hi all,

I have a web app that deploys and executes on GF 3.0.1 but it fails to
run when I run it (after it deploys successfully) it onto GF 3.1...

The error that I see in the server log is this...

PWC6199: Generated servlet error:
string:///index_jsp.java:60: cannot access
com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException
class file for com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException not
found

It looks like com.sun.jersey.api.client.* was 'part' of the runtime
environment of GF 3.0.1 and is not part of the rte in 3.1.

Is this a bug in 3.0.1 or a bug 3.1?

If it was a bug in 3.0.1 (which was corrected in 3.1), does anybody know
the JIRA id for the issue?

Thanks,
vbk