users@glassfish.java.net

Re: upgrade problem

From: <thomas_at_randspringer.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:55:28 +0100 (CET)

Hm,

it worked with 3.0.1.

After I deinstalled some packagages(e.g. this cluster stuff) now GF at least talked to me when I added the --verbose option.

First I got this error:
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-12041

I added the property:
-Dsun.security.ssl.allowUnsafeRenegotiation=true
to my domain.xml

and now I get:

java.lang.RuntimeException: ClientAbortException:  java.io.IOException: SSLOutputWriter: CLOSED
        at org.glassfish.admin.rest.LazyJerseyInit.reportError(LazyJerseyInit.java:200)
        at org.glassfish.admin.rest.adapter.RestAdapter.reportError(RestAdapter.java:453)
        at org.glassfish.admin.rest.adapter.RestAdapter.service(RestAdapter.java:209)

What can I now do?
I can not simply deinstall jersey because glassfish-gui and glassfish-management depends on it.

Thomas

Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com> hat am 1. März 2011 um 16:13 geschrieben: