users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installation

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 06:25:00 -0800

  OR you may use the "non-interactive" installation that doesn't require
a DISPLAY setup/requirement.

Run it with -n flag first to generate the response file in a different
machine that has DISPLAY,
once the file is generated by installer(after you have gone through all
the prompts), use the
file to run interactively using "-a <file> -s" arguments on a machine
that does not have
the display environment.

HTH
Thanks