users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Remind me, where are the JMX beans for request counts etc (glassfish 3.1)?

From: Barry van Someren <barry_at_coffeesprout.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 21:02:51 +0100

All,

Found it. Just in case somebody else ever ends up wondering the
Glassfish MBean contains some information, but not all (will these
extra bits, such as monitoring end up in the Glassfish MBean?)

Anyways, in case you are wondering, you need to call
amx-support:type=boot-amx bootAMX()
Then the "amx" MBeans are populated and things will work the way they
should again.

Hope this ends up helping somebody in the future.

Regards,

Barry

--
Barry van Someren