users@glassfish.java.net

Remind me, where are the JMX beans for request counts etc (glassfish 3.1)?

From: Barry van Someren <barry_at_coffeesprout.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 20:09:47 +0100

Hi all,

I'm working on a project together with a colleague that monitors
servers using JMX.
My part in this is working on some Glassfish specifics and
specifically I'm trying to find the monitoring results for things such
as requestCount, 500Count, etc..
These used to become visible in JMX when you turn monitoring up on the
HTTP Server.

I'm seeing the values in the Admin console, but I can't seem to find
them under any of the JMX MBeans.
Under the admin console you can find these by opening Server (Admin
Server) -> Monitor -> Server under the following:
 "Web Container: Request Statistics"

This is using: 3.1-b31 (build 31)
Please tell me it's still there :)

Regards,