users@glassfish.java.net

How to make mdb's consume messages after the jms destination is re-created?

From: saikiranp <saikiran.penubolu_at_aricent.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 01:43:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
  I have deployed an application with MDB's that listens to a queue.

  Once the server is started, i destroyed the queue and re-created it again.
after that if i send any messages to the queue, JMS queue doesn't send these
messages to the MDBs.

  I could see that the messages are added to the queue properly. but borker
is not trying to send it to MDBs.

  how can i make MDBs consume the messages even after re-creation of the
queue without re-starting the sailfin?

Regards
Saikiran