users@glassfish.java.net

Fw: Any method to

From: Nakul Kokate <nakul.kokate_at_tcs.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 10:52:32 +0530

Hi!

I am trying to use Comet to implement a market watch
We need to catch a ungraceful logoff scenario, where clients net
connection goes down or the power fails such that we stop the broadcast to
that client. But no substantial options were found.

Any suggestions are welcome

thanks,
Nakul Suresh Kokate

and any attachments. Thank you