users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish behind an https reverse proxy

From: Cédric Marcone <cedric.marcone_at_valraiso.fr>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:49:54 +0100

Hi all,

I'm sorry if it's obvious but I can't find anything to help me.

I have a webapp deployed in a glassfish domain listening on the 8080 port for http requests.
I have an apache web server configured with mod_proxy that relays the incoming https request to my GF http listener.

The config is done and it works except for one thing :
-> On redirections, the request scheme is http instead of https.

On tomcat, we can override the scheme given by the HttpServletRequest.getScheme() using the scheme attribute on the connector element in the server.xml.

I can't find any similar configuration property for GF.

If someone knows the solution, I would be very grateful.

Regards,
--
Cédric Marcone
Valraiso