users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Core dump with 3.1 and OpenJDK 6

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 09:24:17 -0600

  Yes, please submit a bug report as suggested.
You might also want to file a GlassFish bug with a description of how to
reproduce the problem. Maybe there is a way that the GlassFish code can
be changed to avoid tickling this bug.

Is 6.0-b20 the most recent version of the JVM that is available for FreeBSD?

Tom