users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Apache roller deploys fine on gfv2ur2 -- gets exceptions deploying to gfv301

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:37:21 +0530

I definitely didn't do do any of the db related stuff. I noticed you got
those exception during deployment, so I was hoping to see some errors
during deployment itself. Under what circumstances does this app use
thse jdbc resources? Is it possible that the app is intelligent enough
to skip some execution when these resources are absent?

Sahoo