users@glassfish.java.net

Could you please guide me to the download link of Glassfish ESB 2.2 for Mac?

From: Nitimate Kasemsook <nitimate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 15:58:56 +0700

Dear whom it may concern,

I am now studying Special Topic in Distributed Service Computing and
Glassfish ESB 2.2 is required as a tool for this class, there was a link to
the installation file about a months ago but right now I am not able to get
to the link. Therefore I could not develop BPEL in order to accomplish my
class assignment. The previous classes were developing Web Service, so it
was fine that I used only Netbeans 6.7.1 and Glassfish v2.1.

Could you please guide me to a link for downloading Glassfish ESB 2.2?

Thanks in Advance,

Nitimate Kasemsook
Master in Software Engineering, Chulalongkorn University. Thailand