users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Apache CAMEL & GlassFish [Re: Java EE & OSGi [Re: GlassFish and Container]]

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:41:27 +0530

Hi,

Let me understand this better. What is required for camel-servlet or
camel-cxf bundle to use GlassFish HTTP server? What are they looking for
and how is that available in JOnAS? Are they looking for
org.osgi.service.http.HttpService? GlassFish already implements this
service. Honestly there are so many dependency injection framework out
there that it is hard to distribute all of them. One can definitely drop
in iPOJO bundles in glassfish and then have it take care of dependency
injection. As you know, we use CDI as the dependency injection framework
in GlassFish. We have extended it to do OSGi service injection as well.

Thanks,
Sahoo