users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hi, I get the same effect no

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:54:49 -0400

Hi, Sahoo
> Which Felix regression are you referring to? This one:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2646
The b26 performance numbers are worse than b25. Tom mentioned there is
a problem in Felix (the OSGi cache is being being rebuilt twice so the
second start of the domain is really slow) and Richard is looking at the
issue.

> I don't think that can affect.
>
> You already have a test case (deploy hudson.war).
But that seems a different issue as Harald was seeing the same problem
for b24 where Steve's app was deployed ok there (please see previous
posts on this thread).

- Hong