users@glassfish.java.net

Error in JSF application shows up as 404

From: <noreply_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 11:15:57 -0700

I just started using glassfish as an application server.

I am creating a JSF 2.0 application which uses the primefaces framework.

When their is an error in my application for example an invalid
EL expression, i get a 404 from glassfish. While other application server
show me that i have an invalid expression. This is very frustrating to debug
my application.
Is their a way so glassfish will give me more info about the error? I have
looked in the server logs but nothing their...

--
[Message sent by forum member 'passero']