users@glassfish.java.net

cannot deploy EJBs

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:30:54 -0800

Help!

I have been trying to deploy EJBs for at least a week. A couple of people
have told me that I have a memory problem. I am looking into that, but in
case I don't have a memory problem, this is the situation:

of those EJBs, 17 of them come back with this type of error:

An error has occurred

Deploying application in domain failed;

Error loading deploymen descriptors for module [blah] --

Referencing error: This bundle has no bean of name [blah]

Error loading deployment descriptors for module [blah] --

Referencing error: This bundle has no bean of name [blah]

otherwise it comes back with an error like this one:

An error has occurred

Deploying application in domain failed;

gov/hhs/fha/nhinc/adapterpolicyengine/blahPortType

I have checked to make sure that I have the correct version of the EJB and
also that I have the correct corresponding wsdls.

BTW, about half of the EJBs and all the WARs deploy, just not these 17.

Any help or insight is sincerely appreciated/valued,

Thank you,

Midani

--
[Message sent by forum member 'midani']