users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish support for Oracle DB violates Best Practice

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:01:28 +0100

Hi,

classpath-prefix and classpath-suffix is not supported by the Glassfish
v3 series:
http://www.java.net/forum/topic/glassfish/glassfish/glassfish-301-and-classpath-suffix-0
As far as I know this limitation is coming from the OSGi architecture of
the new GlassFish.
Still you can use symlinks for the JAR, or you can deploy your
application with the --libraries parameter of the command line (in which
case the linked JAR will be on classpath runtime AFAIK).
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Peter