users@glassfish.java.net

Branding NetBeans Platform application EE on gf 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:58:18 -0800

Hi!

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but because the same application works in
glassfish 2.1.1 but not in glassfish 3.1 so I'll try here.

I have a Netbeans platform EE-client-application as a signed Web Start
application
(http://www.mfs-erp.org/Netbeans-platform-EE-client-ejb-JNLP-Web-Start [1]).
The netbeans platform application has a costumized branding splash screen.
When starting application client using java web start this works great with
gf 2.1.1 and the costumized splash screen is showned, but when deployed on gf
3.1 (tested with several nightly builds and trunk)
everything works except netbeans default splash screen is showned. Do you
have any idea why it's so and can I work around/fix this somehow?

Netbeans project example application:
http://www.easy-share.com/1912943099/RcpEE.zip [2]
example ear: http://www.easy-share.com/1912943317/RcpEE.ear [3]

[1] http://www.mfs-erp.org/Netbeans-platform-EE-client-ejb-JNLP-Web-Start