users@glassfish.java.net

Re: remove jsf from glassfish

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:54:11 +0530

You have to remove weld-integration.jar as well. Even then web container
may not come up because of an NPE. Atleast that's what I observed while
trying to remove jsf from a recent 3.1 build. I just checked in the
change in trunk, so you can definitely remove jsf from 3.1 going
forward. BTW, after removing jsf, admin console can't be accessed.

Sahoo