users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JPA concurrent INSERT

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 07:15:48 -0800

I tried all kinds of things including a new transaction, and synchronizing on
the stats DAO.  I think the proper solution is to use a table lock since my
problem is with concurrency.   Now I have to figure out how to do that with
JPA.

[quote=ggerard]dang. I think you'll just have to suspend the current use
separate transaction to log the event -- if it fails to insert, it won't roll
your outer transaction back (if appropriately marked and caught). At least it
seems more palatable to do that than have mixed isolations. greg [/quote]

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rdelaplante']