users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJBContainer: logging

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 09:56:09 -0800

If it helps, I'm not deliberately enabling SSL.

I have a pile of EJBs, some local, some remote.

My JUnit test does:

EJBContainer#createEJBContainer();
This blows up, seemingly only in the presence of remote EJBs.

The only other thing I've done that is out of the ordinary--but that follows
many other people in doing the same thing--is to place a copy of domain.xml
on the classpath ahead of the glassfish-embedded-all jar.

This domain.xml file is identical to the one contained in the embedded-all
jar; I've added a data source to it; that's the only change.

Best,
Laird

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']