users@glassfish.java.net

Hide WSDL documents in final app

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 12:24:49 -0800

Hello:

I'm developing an application using WebServices consumed by a desktop client
published though JavaWebStart, it works great, but I have some concerns about
security.

I built the client app using the wsdl documents gently generated by the
application server (glassfish), however, these documents are still there in
production environment, so, anybody could use them to build their own
"pirate" client.

Having said that, here's my question, ¿is there any way to prevent users in
production environment accessing those wsdl documents?

Thanks in advance,

Mario.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'erasomario']