users@glassfish.java.net

Add jsf and backbean to web application without deploy all application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 04:22:20 PDT

Hi,

We are working in application with jsf 2.0 and enterprise managed bean for controller the pages.

We need add pages with a ftp without deploy all the application, the problem is that all page hace a enterprise managed bean.

we can add the pages without problem, because we can paste in the directory of the pages, but we add the .class of the managed bean in the directory of .class and not work when whe call it from the page,

what is the best way for add the backbeans without deploy all the application? we need add lines to the descriptors??

thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'larraz']