users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Filters not destroyed on force deploy

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:16:58 +0200

So the thing is: I have a jar in domains/domain1/lib folder, which
contains the filter.
When I execute the redeploy command the destroy is called, but the class
will remain the same, it won't be unloaded, and next time the filter is
initializing it can see some previous static variables around the
filter, which makes things wrong. Probably I only need to enhance my
destroy to release those resources a bit better.
Sorry for the noise.

Thanks,
Peter