users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Problem calling web service from GFV3 EJB

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 16:42:56 -0400

straight from the doc:
    /**
     * If jbi-enabled property in the context is true or if a composite
     * application with this consumer endpoint is deployed then a
     * JBITransportPipe is created otherwise null is returned.
     * Returning null from this method allows JAX-WS to use the normal
     * invocation path by creating other relevant Tranport pipe.
     */

to enable jbi-enabled
http://download.java.net/general/open-esb/docs/jbi-components/jee-se.html

also the location of appserv-rt.jar is important
/**
 * This Factory class is used by the JAX-WS client runtime to create TransportPipe.
 * This factory is configured using the standard JAR services framework. The file
 * "META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TransportPipeFactory" is used for
 * this purpose. It is put in appserv-rt.jar so that it is available in the
 * appserver classpath.
 */
 ls -al $GF_HOME\lib
07/28/2009 06:23 PM 15,695,498 appserv-rt.jar
please confirm
Martin Gainty