users@glassfish.java.net

Problem calling web service from GFV3 EJB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 13:27:07 PDT

I have created a EJB (web Service) and am trying to call another web service from within it.

When execute the call I get the following error logged in the server.log file. From what I can find on the web this is an issue with GFv3 and one of the libs is this correct and what can I do to get around it on GFV3

The service works fine as a standalone client

Caused by: com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceConfigurationError: com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TransportPipeFactory: Provider com.sun.enterprise.jbi.serviceengine.bridge.transport.JBITransportPipeFactory is specified in bundle://256.0:0/META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TransportPipeFactory but not found

Thanks for looking
[Message sent by forum member 'dboileau']