users@glassfish.java.net

Password for jar-signing-alias w/ asadmin deploy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:05:03 PDT

I'm trying to deploy an EAR file containing an ACC client module. I can do this with the asadmin command:

asadmin deploy --property jar-signing-alias=keyalias target/EarFile.ear

The jar-signing-alias option allows me to specify the key-alias within the keystore, but there is no option to specify the password to use with this key-alias.

I tried removing the password from the key-alias using keytool, but it reports that the password lenght must be at least 6 characters.

Any idea how I can proceed?
[Message sent by forum member 'bleathem']