users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Couldn't deploy a Java EE 5 EAR with asadmin & run AppClient using Ant

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 06:05:35 PDT

Hi hzhang_jn,

Thanks for your advice and I was able to deploy FundsBean.ear ( i ) by manually creating those JMS resource prior to deployment. On the other hand, I still haven't made any progress on passing a parameter to the Application Client ( ii ) when using Ant. ie "ant run-ac". I have tried "ant run HIGH" without success. The Ant targets were packed along with the Netbeans 6.7 project.

Any ideas on how this could be resolved as well?

Thanks again,

Jack
[Message sent by forum member 'htran_888']