users@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT testing for GlassFish 3.1 begins

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:10:58 +0200

Hi Harald

On 25 October 2010 12:08, <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org> wrote:

> Ok, so the idea is poking around rather than planned testing? Fair
> enough...

Unfortunately yes, but the GlassFish developers like writing up blogs on
testing their new features.

I am still very much open to ideas you may have.
If you are willing to create some useful test scripts you will have a
special place in the FishCAT hall of fame :)

Here is a HA blog that may interest you :
http://blogs.sun.com/shreedhar/entry/how_to_configure_and_test

> But what about the documentation? In the FishCAT registration, there was a
> special section about documentation review.

Yes. From time to time there are requests for documentation review that come
to the quality alias.

> Are there any new documents to be reviewed for 3.1? I could not find any...

I think most are pre-review stage,
Perhaps this will help you.
http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/GlassFishV3.1DocPlan

regards