users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1-b24 does not run on Equinox

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 09:43:38 PDT

Hi Sahoo,

thanks - I've manually added
        <jvm-options>-Dgosh.args=--noshutdown -c noop=true</jvm-options>
to my domain.xml in b24, and now the Gogo shell also works with Equinox and Glassfish keeps running.

However, I find both Gogo and the old Felix shell rather hard to use compared to the Equinox shell (e.g. ps/lb listing the Bundle-Name and not the Bundle-SymbolicName).

Is there a way to disable the Gogo shell, other than deleting the bundles from the modules folder, maybe by setting another system property?

Best regards,
Harald
[Message sent by forum member 'hwellmann']