users@glassfish.java.net

Re: two node session replication failing

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:46:32 -0700

Thanks for taking the steps to verify multicast issues and sorry for the
delay in our response.

In 3.1 we have a new command asadmin validate-multicast that will make
it easier to do such a verification once you install GlassFish.

For 2.1.1, the way to do this is documented here :
http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/FaqBasicMulticastTestBetweenMachines