users@glassfish.java.net

Programmatic security in app client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 09:34:13 PDT

Hi,

is there any documentation in how to handle programmatic security in an app client?

We are working with 3.1 builds.

We have been trying a few things but we come across issues like:
Once we authenticated successfully, we seem to be unable to reauthenticate. (i,e, logout /login) without having to restart the client.

If authentication fails once, the callback handler does not asked for user name ans password but seems like it takes the first pair given and attempts that combination three times.

Can someone point us towards the doc around app client security, specially around programmatic authentication.

Thanks,
Pablo.
[Message sent by forum member 'pablopina']